Final version allows webstaff to edit the winners into the remaining columns.
Created based on another existing map, and modifying my own templates in Photoshop. Covers DMA’s in our area – not secret information.
The company I work for just underwent a name change, so it’s been interesting adapting to the new look.
Something I update periodically at work. I’ve been pleading with my boss about letting me change the colors, but this is what they want. I did manage to get through a round of cleaner text and a few other changes.
I made the original based off an even older design. This is meant for in-house use, but is nothing secret.