Recently completed work. We went through a recent upgrade to our weather reporting software, and we are now using prettier background images which are bigger in both resolution and file size for our new and improved weather pieces. My task was to convert 5 city skylines from day to night, and one from night to day, so all 12 could be used as backgrounds depending on the time of day and the city reference. I am most happy with my Charlotte skyline conversion, though Wilmington was a close second, being the biggest pain in the butt to convert because I had to re-make the water line.
- Imp Midna at Animemazement! by admin
Saturday photo from Animazement of myself as Imp Midna and my good friend Mary as Wolf Link. This weekend was amazing and I love seeing my friends and hanging out with them in and out of epic costume time. The reactions I got were beyond wonderful and much photo mobbing was had. The glow on[...]
- Midna Helmet, Complete! by admin
I totally forgot to post this here! Finished Midna Helm!
- Taking a break for myself. by admin
WIP – Midna’s helmet. I needed to take a break from working on commissions and to keep myself from going insane during a 7 day work week. I wasn’t able to work on my commissions, but I was able to throw time at the helmet while spending time with my husband. I probably should have[...]
- Hip deep in commisisons by admin
I’m sorting out my schedule leading up to Animazement 2013, but I have a number of costume commissions to finish, including at least one of my own projects. Some time at the end of June, I’ll be starting on my Twilight Princess Zelda. I feel like I’m spending all my free time sewing, but I’m[...]
- Another Ad for work by admin
Created to run on air for the new TWC downloadable app that lets you watch on iphone, ipad, etc.
- Work fullscreen by admin
Done a few months ago, when the accident happened. One of the times I get to break the boundaries of our usual on-air guidelines.
- Maybe 90% of what I want. by admin
This is a couple of different photos merged together.. Maybe I need to do something to the lighting and make the whole thing darker, I don’t know. I don’t feel like I’m actually blending into the background properly. It’s close, but not quite there.
- How to make fake rivets! by admin
Hint, the secret steps are spray paint and silver rub n buff
- My version of the Twilight … by admin
I forgot I made these a few months ago!
- More notes from the world o… by admin
I’m working on a couple of new commissions, so that’s exciting. I’ll have new photos to add to my cosplay section, including a Snowtrooper, Jinora from Avatar: Legend of Korra, and 2 Mara Jades. Oh, and Luke Skywalker. I have a busy busy schedule, but I feel like I’m getting faster every time I make[...]
- admin about Chair of Hope – 2012Yay! I'm so happy to hear that - This is my husband's favorite painting and in my top ten. Best of ...
- Lalena about Chair of Hope – 2012My son really wants this one, he has been studying artists all school year and this is one of his ...
- Cosplay Girls about My cosplay is taking over my blogCon are awesome - nothing wrong with cons and cosplay :)
- Mike Raabe about NorritHi Kimberly -- Thanks for thinking my work was worth all of the effort! All my best, -- Mike
- Daniel about The Binghamton Fan Forcegreat post, thanks for sharing