I think I’ve been fighting off a cold for two weeks. For the second (or third) time this year, I spent my vacation time sick instead of being at a Con or otherwise out of state. Went to doctor last week, but may need to go somewhere again. I need my monitors raised and looking down at them is currently annoying and causes aches in my shoulders.
I really need to draw something today. All I can actually think about at the moment is catching up on sleep when I leave work today.
How can I be useful today instead of complaining? okay, to-do list, go:
1. Draw something. Scribble. Anything
2. Grocery shopping list
3. Throw five minutes at my Etsy shop.
4. Find some mechanical pencils to bring to work
5. Pack markers before I forget again
1. Plan of attack on trip to home 1 for cleaning
2. Work on Catra
3. Work on Hoth Leia Vest/organize loose fabric
4. Find that missing thingie
5. Make vet appointment for Penny for follow-up bloodwork
6. Rinse new cat water fountain before it gets gross
Notes to self – shop for an exercise ball/chair for work.